The emulsifier mixer has applications in cosmetics manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, food, fine chemicals and other industries. Such as daily chemical and cosmetics industries: skin care cream, shaving cream, shampoo, toothpaste, cold cream, sunscreen, facial cleanser, gel, detergent, shampoo, etc. ; Pharmaceutical industry: latex, lotion, ointment, gel, oral liquid, oral syrup, etc. Food industry: dressing, mayonnaise, pastry, sauce, cheese, nutrient solution, baby food, etc. Chemical industry: emulsion, saponified products, adhesives, lubricants, etc.
In order to maintain the working efficiency and product quality of the emulsifier mixer during the production process, and to extend the service life of the emulsifier mixer, the emulsifier mixer needs to be used and maintained regularly in daily use. Please pay attention to the following matters in the maintenance and use of the emulsifier mixer:
1. Do a good job of daily cleaning and sanitation of the emulsifier mixer.
2. Maintenance of electrical equipment: ensure that the equipment and electrical control system are clean and hygienic, and do a good job of preventing moisture and corrosion. The inverter should be well ventilated and dust removed. If this aspect is not done well, it may have a great impact on electrical equipment, and even burn down electrical equipment. (Note: Before electrical maintenance, the main brake should be turned off, the electrical box should be locked with a padlock, and safety signs and safety protection should be made).
3. Heating system: the safety valve should be checked regularly to prevent the valve from rusting, jamming and failure. The drain valve should be checked regularly to prevent clogging by debris.
4. Vacuum system: When using a vacuum system, especially a water ring vacuum pump, sometimes the rotor is stuck and the motor burns due to rust or debris. Therefore, check whether there is a stall during routine maintenance. The water ring system should ensure smooth flow. When starting the vacuum pump in use, if there is a stall, the vacuum pump should be stopped immediately, and the vacuum pump can be restarted after cleaning.
5. Sealing system: The emulsifier mixer has many seals. The mechanical seal should be periodically replaced with a moving ring and a static ring. According to the frequent use of the equipment, the double-ended mechanical seal of the cooling system should be checked regularly to prevent the mechanical seal from burning due to cooling failure. The skeleton seal should be made of suitable materials according to the characteristics of the material, and should be replaced regularly according to the maintenance manual during use.
6. Lubrication: For the motor and reducer, the lubricating oil should be changed regularly according to the operation manual. In regular use, the viscosity and acidity of the lubricating oil should be checked in advance, and the lubricating oil should be replaced in advance.
7. During the use of the equipment, the user needs to send the instruments and meters to the relevant departments for verification on a regular basis to ensure the safety of the equipment.
8. During the operation of the emulsifier, if there is any abnormal sound or other faults, it should be shut down immediately for inspection, and can only be operated after the fault is removed.
Vacuum emulsifier mixer is the most popular products at our factory, it is very good quality with competitive price, welcome to inquiry us for getting a professional emulsifier mixer machine here.